Pigskin Header

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another win in store?

Hey Rebel Fans,

This week, we are set to go head to head with Odessa High, and we're all expecting a great game! Odessa plays hard, and I'm sure that, no matter what happens, it's going to be tough.

Though Odessa High is a team packed with talent, and a real threat on the football field, we're all pretty confident in our own abilities and our gameplan. I say confident simply to reiterate that we are not going down to Odessa this weekend feeling cocky. We have practiced hard this week, as we do every week, and we consistenly go out to our practice field and give it 100% of our efforts every single day. We earn everything we receive, and I think that our team understands, better than anyone, that wins on the field aren't just handed out. We're heading down there this weekend to earn it.

Tomorrow afternoon, we'll make the trek down to Odessa to play on their turf. I strongly suggest to anyone willing to head all the way down there to do so. I really think that this game is going to be a clash between two district titans.

Go Rebs!
-Thomas

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment