Pigskin Header

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Undefeated

Well Tascosa Fans,

Last night was a hard fought game! With a final score of 24 - 21, we beat our long time rivals from Bell Street. It is the first time in my high school career that we've beaten the sandies, and I have to say that it's a fantastic way to continue my senior year...!

This year's time is shaping up to be playoff-worthy, and I really can't wait to see more. This year's coaching staff has done an excellent job of giving us the training and the confidence to obtain greatness, and I am thoroughly excited to go all the way this season...!

I am so proud proud of the team, the coaching staff, and the fans, and can't wait to get on the road this next week to take on Odessa High!

Go Rebs!
-Thomas Blanchard


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment