Pigskin Header

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Long time no blog!

Hey guys, sorry that I have been out of touch since the Palo Duro game last Friday night. Overall, I think that both teams really wanted the win, and that, in the end, it just came down to our superb kicking on the part of my good friend, Barrett Conway. Palo Duro is always a very formidable opponent, and it's ALWAYS a good game when we go head to head with them. I love to square up with another local team.

I think we were all, to say the least, a little disappointed that it came down to the wire like that, but a win is a win. As for the spectators last Friday, I would venture to say that nobody cut out early to beat the traffic on that one! What a game!

We're all really psyched for this Thursday when we'll play Lubbock Monterrey on their turf, and I think we can all expect to see another great game. I hope to share more about this upcoming game with y'all as this week unfolds.


In the mean time,
Go Rebs!

Thomas

1 comment:

  1. This Thomas Blanchard sure can write a review! I almost feel like I was at the game with these boys!
    I'll be sure and check out the Rebels in action versus Monterrey!

    ReplyDelete