Pigskin Header

Friday, November 6, 2009

A One Point Loss

It always feels bad to lose, but I have to say, to end the season on a one point loss is just... well, it sucks. Tonight was a prime example of what happens when a fieldgoal-fake goes south, and we really paid the price for it. It is, on the other hand, just something that happens.

It's pretty tough to think that, if things had gone just a little differently, we could be much happier on this gloomy busride home. It's never fun to lose...

All I can say is this:
It sucks to lose, but even the best of the best can get knocked down every once in a while.

I sincerely hope that next year goes better for our upcoming seniors.

It was a good ride, Rebs,
Thomas
-- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed watching Tascosa play this year. And we enjoyed your blog Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas, I wasn't able to watch the Rebels play this year, I live in Australia, but I kept up with the team and your blogs every week. Really enjoyed reading your comments and best of luck to you and to your returning players next year. Larry Cothren Rebel '69

    ReplyDelete